Saturday, August 27, 2011

Teton National Park

It was my last weekend in the park so on Friday I returned to the Tetons to see if I could finally find a moose, hopefully the big bull moose near Moose Junction that I'd heard so much about.  On the way down I saw a Red Tailed Hawk sitting on a fence post so stopped and got this picture.


I didn't find the bull but did find this nice looking cow in a small pond on Moose Wilson Rd.  The angle and the light weren't the best but I got the following pictures.





Today I spent my last day off driving through the park looking for any photo opportunities.  I watched a family of Pronghorn play for almost an hour and later in the day saw several young Elk playing in the Madison River.  I'll post one last blog from Yellowstone with the Elk and Pronghorn in the next few days.

As always, thanks for following my Yellowstone adventure.   David

1 comment:

  1. David. You have done a yeoman's job!
    I will try and return the favor during my sept 30-Oct 7 visit.

    Good luck!

    Hope to see you in Iowa in the winter shooting eagles with me!

    Mark

    ReplyDelete